The weather today in Bogotá, Colombia reminded me of Yukio Mishima writing about sailors and the sea. So, here is a beautifully nostalgic passage from his book The Sailor who Fell from Grace with the Sea and a picture of Bogotá’s overhanging sky.
- Barb on on The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea by Yukio Mishima (russellbooks.wordpress.com)
- Strange Scribes #3: Yukio Mishina (bizarrocentral.com)
- Yukio Mishima and the poetry of death (seldenvosviii.wordpress.com)
- Bogota, a city breaking free of its past (notesfromcamelidcountry.net)
- Weird and wonderful Bogota, a walking tour (notesfromcamelidcountry.net)